Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Get to Know You Pizza Party

For my first activity as Activity Days Leader, we did a “Get to Know You Pizza Party.” I ordered a couple of pizzas and bought a package of Capri Suns. While we ate, we played a get to know you game. I started by introducing myself: “My name is Sister Clasen and I love to sew. What are some of your hobbies?” We went around the table and everyone shared their favorite hobby. Then, I had each of the girls do the same thing; state their name and ask a question for all of the girls. They had a great time learning about each other and got very excited when they found similarities! By the end of the activity, I knew all of the girls’ names, their personalities, what they enjoy doing and more!

Here are some sample get to know you questions:
  • What is your favorite color?
  • When is your birthday?
  • How many brothers & sisters do you have?
  • Do you have any pets?
  • What is your favorite subject in school?
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?
  • What is your favorite movie?
  • What is your favorite primary song?
  • What is a talent that you have?
  • What do you like to do in the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment