Sunday, January 24, 2010

Christmas Service

For one of our activities in December, we asked each of the girls to bring a dozen treats. I was amazed by the variety of things that we got: cookies, candies, cupcakes and more! I purchased four inexpensive platters and we divided all of the treats among them. While I wrapped the plates with Saran Wrap, I had the girls sign Christmas Cards for each member of our primary presidency. I made sure that they thanked them for all of the hard work that they put into our primary.

When the plates are cards were done, we loaded up in a couple of cars and delivered the plates of treats to our presidency. When we delivered them, the girls sang "We Wish You a Merry Christmas!"

We received a thank you card from one of the councilors. I read it out loud to the girls. They all were so happy and clapped after I read the card. We talk about how serving others make us happy because we are serving Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment