Friday, January 15, 2010

Welcome to my new Blog!

My name is Wendy Clasen. I am a professional marketer for a commercial design firm where I create various marketing materials to support my company. I occasionally do freelance graphic design work, which I love.

I have wanted to start a blog with meaning and I think I've finally found my "calling." I was called as an Activity Days Leader for my ward in May 2009. I have had the best time organizing and planning activities for our great group of girls. I've posted a couple of things on SugarDoodle.net, where I have also found inspiration for many things! I thought I would start blogging about my experiences and fun activities and things that I find useful. Hopefully I can finally utilize a blog as a creative outlet!

1 comment:

  1. I think your blog is great. I've been an Activity Day leader for 11 years. I have three blogs. I have recently been thinking of starting another blog about Activity Days. Maybe I'll just leave the Activity Day one up to you. You have great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete